TAIPEI, Taiwan. April 6, 2017 – IAdea, leader in digital signage media players, smart signboards, and video wall technology, cordially invites you to join us at the annual Digital Signage Asia (DSA) Forum. Spanning April 12th-13th, 2017, DSA Forum returns to Beijing as part of InfoComm China for its second year hosting sessions led by industry experts. IAdea Founder & CEO John C. Wang will be present as moderator during the 2-day event.
“The Asian market is forecasted to account for around a third of the global installed base of connected digital signage displays and media players by 2021,” says Rickard Andersson, Senior Analyst at Berg Insight AB.
The DSA Forum is the largest event of its kind dedicated to this rapidly expanding market.
This year’s theme focuses on interactive installations, data analysis, and web standards as practiced in Southeast Asia. Aimed at trade and end-users, topics cover indoor, out-of-home, multimedia and web-based applications of digital signage systems, with speakers from healthcare, education, retail, entertainment, and urban development concerns. Some of the many distinguished speakers include:
- Dave Haynes, Founding Editor at SIXTEEN:NINE on the topic of Get Smart: Why Programmatic Content Is the Future of Effective, Sustainable Digital Signage Projects
- Kiyoshi Tanaka, Web-based Signage BG co-chair at the World Wide Consortium on the topic What’s the Benefit Of Web-Based Signage
- (Panelists): B2B Display Shenzhen Association (BDSA), Space Arena, Posterscope on the topic Using Big Data in Digital Signages
IAdea Founder & CEO John C. Wang will be moderating the AV-Trade theme forum at Room 310, Hall M from 2 p.m. on April 12th. He says of the event:
“DSA Forum brings context to the latest technologies to be found at InfoComm China, as professionals around the world gather to share experiences and knowledge in digital signage markets in Asia. To engage local audiences with innovations happening elsewhere in the world, and vice versa, IAdea is bringing thought leaders to this forum. Last year at the DSA Forum, we’ve forged some amazing partnerships, and it’s with renewed interest we gather to talk about how these relationships blossomed, and how they may yet shape our ecosystems.”
Sessions are open to all from April 12th to the 13th at Hall M, Room 310 at China National Convention Center (No.7 Tianchen East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing). Visitors are also welcomed to meet with IAdea to talk about future endeavors. Please contact email@example.com for an appointment with IAdea today.
Looking beyond the DSA Forum and perhaps a bit closer to your home turf, IAdea will be traveling to 2 more trade shows for the months of May and June:
- At the Retail Business Technology Expo in London, UK (May 8th – 9th), we will join our UK distributor Westbase Technologies at stand 594 to demonstrate our full range of media processor signage systems
- At InfoComm USA in Florida, USA (June 14th– 16th) IAdea Founder & CEO John C. Wang will deliver a presentation titled Creating an everlasting impression with infinitely-scalable, pixel-perfect video walls: A Case Study to highlight the latest advances made possible with AnyTiles technology
Founded in 2000, IAdea is dedicated to the development of cutting-edge commercial-grade digital signage players and integrated displays. IAdea’s products support the W3C SMIL open platform and the HTML5 content standard, allowing system integrators to quickly customize and tailor to individual project requirements. IAdea’s device technologies power many large-scale digital signage projects, offering proven robustness and lowered total cost of ownership (TCO). With offices worldwide, IAdea provides uninterrupted product service throughout the globe.
Amanda Sung, Marketing Manager
Tel: 886-2-2791-1110 ext. 806