The session was hosted by Damon Crowhurst, Scala’s Senior Director, EMEA, who is shown in the photo graph at the event.
The deployment showcased an example of a “hybrid network” in digital signage, with the following highlights.
- Great example of Scala-IAdea network
- Each store has between 10-20 signboards and 3 or 4 IAdea HD media players
- Digital signboards are a mix of landscape and portrait
- PC players being added into the mix
- Large screens are showing different product colours in a range
- Digital signboards are typically promoting a specific message in their zone related to a particular product offer
- However they mix this up with a “store domination” promo every 10 minutes for 2 minutes “2 for 1 on all items in store today”
Feedback from the store manager:
The frames are really effective when they have the good content on them. Some colours work better than others. I think we actually need more frames in the store.
IAdea digital signboards are the retailer’s best tool to deliver focused and effective message at every point of engagement. Browse IAdea’s product showcase for more ideas on how to deliver for your digital signage projects.
Photos courtesy of IAdea partner.