Signagelive > Signagelive, global suppliers of cloud based digital signage technology, works in collaboration with IAdea SMIL devices to provide customers the ability to achieve scalable, cost effective digital signage solutions using cloud technology. Visit Signagelive.
Unlike other digital signage software solutions, Signagelive is a SaaS (software-as-a-service) solution and requires no software installation or commissioning, providing everything you need to control and manage your digital signage network from your web browser at the ‘click of a mouse’ anywhere in the world.
Supported IAdea devices (Standard Display edition Licence):
- XDS-1078 (when released)
- XMP-range of media players
- See more information here: https://support.signagelive.com/hc/en-us/articles/203756986-What-IAdea-devices-use-Enhanced-SMIL-
Additional supported features through enhanced SMIL: support for screen control and asset validity.
Overview of functionality of IAdea devices powered by Signagelive running on Display edition software.
Within Signagelive you can set the times of day when you wish the screen to be turned on and / or off. This then sets up a schedule in the background, so that the screen turns off and on accordingly.
To read more about this at: https://support.signagelive.com/hc/en-us/articles/203880513-The-Screen-C…
Asset Validity lets you control the times and days certain assets in your playlist are shown on a player, so no need to publish separate playlists for different times of the day(s) of the week.
The whole playlist is sent to the player, but the player uses the validity configuration (set by the user) to decide when each asset is valid to play for. If no validity is set, then asset will show permanently.
Asset Validity is split into 2 sections, which work in conjunction with each other.
- A Validity Period – This asset should only play between certain dates and times – https://support.signagelive.com/hc/en-us/articles/203953676-Conditional-…
- Recurrence – https://support.signagelive.com/hc/en-us/articles/204237593-Conditional-…
Advanced SMIL – interactive triggered content
Advanced interactive features of the IAdea players are supported via Signagelive’s Enhanced SMIL support, as shown in video below.
- Signagelive articles related to IAdea.- https://signagelive.com/?s=IAdea