- Create interactive, data-driven meeting room signage that is always up-do-date.
- Deploy layout updates to signs anywhere in the world using a Web-based deployment console
- Measure activity to determine most frequented rooms, most popular selections, and more.
- Manage device usage to ensure error-free availability and maximized usage
Incorporation of the LED light bars on the IAdea XDS-1088 are a good example of the integration mechanism at work. In the video below, a very simple Intuiface-based experience is used to control the LED light bars. In practice, any user-, system-, or service-initiated event could trigger use of the light bars. Instructions for incorporating the light bars can be found in the Intuiface Help Center.
- Supports true multi-touch – that is, two or more concurrent touch points – using a patented gesture recognition engine that is super-fast and agile.
- Identify and measure KPIs by easily collecting information about any human- or machine-initiated events across any number of devices located anywhere in the world. Create charts and dashboards to convert collected data into actionable business insight.
- Additional capabilities
- Imposes no template restrictions, offering unlimited creativity and design flexibility, all without coding.
- Accepts the widest range of media formats on the market, including streaming video, 3D models and live maps.
- Easily scales from single deployments to hundreds or thousands of geographically distributed displays.
- Equally excels at the creation and deployment of non-interactive signage, enabling the creation of scheduled playlists connected to external data sources and services.
- Comes with extensive educational and support material including a 400+ article online library, an instructional video curriculum, active support forums, and a vibrant user community.
- Available via a transparent pricing model with no hidden fees or professional service requirements
Intuiface can be used out-of-the-box with any member of the IAdea Smart Signboard series using the Quad-Core A17 CPU or later. As of the writing of this article, those devices are:
Getting Started with Intuiface and IAdea
- Try it yourself for free
Intuiface can be used at no cost, with 100% of its design capabilities available for evaluation. This includes the ability to freely install and run Intuiface Player – the runtime – on any supported IAdea Smart Signboard. Register here to being your review.
- Watch our demo video
We cover all the fundamentals in an extensive product demo found in the recording of our “Intro to Intuiface” webinar. (Scroll to the bottom of that page.)
- View customer examples
For inspiration, check out our 70+ video showcase of customer work, created for a variety of verticals and audiences.
Interested in becoming a partner?
IAdea strongly believes in the industry ecosystem approach for building the best solutions in digital signage that incorporate hardware, software, content and much more. Work with one of the select partners below to get the most out of your IAdea product.