TAIPEI, Taiwan; LAS VEGAS, Nevada; December 21, 2016 – IAdea, leader in digital signage media appliance and video walls, is set to power the future of entertainment, known as the glasses-free 3D displays from Ultra-D delivered by StreamTV Networks. IAdea, StreamTV and Signagelive will joint exhibit the digital signage ecosystem theme during at Consumer Electronic Show (CES) at Booth 13633 on the Las Vegas Convention Center show floor. To make an appointment with IAdea in advance, please visit our website. To schedule an Ultra-D demo or interview, contact email@example.com.
“Ultra-D delivers a wow-factor that is perfect for digital signage,” explained Stream TV Vice President Bud Robertson. “We’ve been working closely with IAdea and Signagelive on one of our joint projects that recently debuted in Milan. The customer feedback has been fantastic and we are looking forward to upcoming deployments throughout Europe.”
“IAdea has always been on the forefront of innovative technologies transforming the digital signage industry and our collaboration with Stream TV to provide the world’s first media player with scheduling capability to power glass-free 3D displays, is no exception,” said John C. Wang, CEO of IAdea. “IAdea will continue to work closely with ecosystem partners to enrich everyone’s visual experience.”
Highlights of IAdea XMP-7300, the engine behind StreamTV Ultra-D 65″ and 50″ TV screens:
- The only True 4K media appliance on the market
- Supports HTML5 content creation
- Designed for continuous operation between 0 to 50 degrees Celsius
- Results in up to 7 times less of CO2 emission compared to a PC solution (benchmark video available)
- Built in with touch functionality
- Freedom of logo placement anywhere on a video file
- Firmware enabling any YouTube video URL to be typed in for real-time streaming
- Easy switch between various viewing orientations with multiple zone layouts
- Award-winning video wall solution engine AnyTiles built-in
StreamTV Networks will be showcasing demos below at CES 2017:
- 6″ mobile Ultra-D screens for immersive content on-the-go
- 3D gaming – no glasses required – on a PC gamer-friendly 28″ Ultra-D screen
- Live demonstrations of Stream TV’s SDK now being used across game, film, medical, automotive, aerospace, defense, education and digital signage sectors
- Unity Engine demos by Stream TV’s Director of Games Zach Lehman
- Unreal Engine demos by Stream TV’s Software Engineer Dusten Sobotta
- After Effects demos by Stream TV Content Creator Sara Conwell
- Awesome glasses-free 3D entertainment demo’d on Ultra-D 65″ and 50″ TV screens powered by IAdea’s best-in-class True 4K media player
- Interviews with Stream TV CEO Mathu Rajan on exciting new applications for Ultra-D Glasses-Free 3D technology across a range on industries, from home theater and on-the-go entertainment to live events
- Opportunities to learn more about Ultra-D Glasses-Free 3D technology from Founder and CTO of Stream TV’s R&D Subsidiary SeeCubic, Hans Zuidema along with members of Stream TV’s global team from Asia, Europe, The UK and US
IAdea and StreamTV will continue joint exhibitions at Integrated System Europe (ISE) 2017 in Hall 8, K320. Jason Cremins, CEO and Founder of Signagelive, will be a VIP symposium speaker at the booth. To learn more about what IAdea is showcasing at ISE, please visit our microsite. To sign up for symposiums, please RSVP.
Founded in 2000, IAdea is dedicated to the development of cutting-edge commercial-grade digital signage players and integrated displays. IAdea’s products support the W3C SMIL open platform and the HTML5 content standard, allowing system integrators to quickly customize and tailor to individual project requirements. IAdea’s device technologies power many large-scale digital signage projects, offering proven robustness and lowered total cost of ownership (TCO). With offices worldwide, IAdea provides uninterrupted product service throughout the globe.
Amanda Sung, Marketing Manager
Tel: 886-2-2791-1110 ext. 806
About StreamTV Networks
Stream TV is a Philadelphia-based technology company founded to develop enhanced entertainment and communications experiences. Stream TV’s breakthrough Ultra-D technology is the only proprietary glasses-free 3D solution that delivers both a stunning visual display as well content conversion from any 2D or 3D source. Learn more at www.ultra-d.com and www.movebeyond3D.com.