New York City, NY; Irvine, California — May 21st, 2019, Global leader in feature-rich, easy to use digital signage software NoviSign Digital Signage today announced that their touch screen digital signage software will be highlighted at IAdea’s booth at InfoComm 2019. Solutions that will be available to interact with include touch screen directional mapping, concierge-style infotainment, digital menu boards and more. Powering NoviSign’s Digital Signage Software will be IAdeas new all-in-one XDS-2288 Android touch screen smart signboard and IAdeas high-performance enterprise-grade media player .
“In the digital signage industry all too often companies talk about what they can do but very rarely do people actually get to set-it in person working,” said Chad Bogan, Director of Sales and Marketing at NoviSign. “This will be a great opportunity for AV integrators to see first-hand how a working touchscreen system is deployed and works. We will be offering live software demos on NoviSign’ Digital Signage showing high-level how the interactive content is made using our free-form design studio.”
Design and Deploy Coding Free Touch Screen Digital Signage
Using NoviSign’s cloud-based digital signage software users can easily and quickly put together touch screen digital signage layouts without coding or HTML5. Whether you need a simple retail touch screen kiosk that features product specials or a dynamic wayfinding kiosk with turn by turn directions, NoviSign’s free-form design studio supports it all!
The best variety of drag and drop widgets
- Customizable template library
- Instagram, FaceBook, Twitter
- Outlook Exchange and Google Calendar integrations
- YouTube and Ustream live videos
- Create and manage new playlists
- Advanced scheduling capabilities
- Create and update playlists
- Cloud media library for storing your media
- Admin controls with multi-user control
- Manage a single display or hundreds
- Real-time content updates
IAdea XMP-6400 is one of the world’s first HDCP 1.4 compliant digital signage systems on the market. “Check Before You Deploy” has long been a convincing slogan of this highly robust, wide-temperature device. Also, perfect for live streaming applications at a sports bar or a restaurant, XMP-6400 offers HDMI in video input and enables users to create any animation contents using PowerPoint.
Other best-selling features include:
- Dual output including both HDMI and VGA outputs, allowing for more versatile applications. Play the same contents simultaneously for two different displays – do more for much less cost!
- HDMI-In: Whether it’s basketball or football, play it all you want, and feel free to show your drink specials on the same screen during commercials!
- RS232: Remote control is your best friend for all scales of deployments. Take about convenience at its best! RS232 port allows users to receive display information, such as device status or any troubleshooting, and to turn the display on or off, via your IAdea player.
- IP Streaming: Restaurants and pubs, corporations and schools, love to stream directly via IP videos on YouTube to engage with the audiences. IAdea’s easy breezy firmware functionality enabling any YouTube video URL to be typed in, and viola, let the fun begin.
“Since we opened doors in 2000, IAdea has evolved into a system-as-a-service company providing various digital signage solutions to facilities, such as workplace, retail, education and restaurants,” said John C. Wang, CEO, and Co-Founder of IAdea. “Broadening our ecosystem with partners like NoviSign will benefit all verticals and all users in the process of digital transformation.”